Finally, I'm again starting my blog journey in this new year 2022. It was my dream to write about my life journey and experiences. I always believed that there must be some kind of platform that would help you to talk about yourself then I realized that writing is the best way to describe your thoughts and expressions.
Sometimes ago I had a strong desire to become a professional blogger only to get famous and earn money. Blogging is an eye-catching glamorous career option for anyone who wants to become famous and rich (not every blogger is famous and rich). But this profession has all these possibilities. It needs lots of hard work, dedication, patience, and skill which plays a key role in this profession.
Well, I'm not a professional blogger but I have a little bit of experience in this field. It all started in April 2020 when we got our first lockdown because of Covid-19. I had no idea what to do during this lockdown period so, I decided to learn to blog and wrote my first blog titled "Lessons from Coronavirus".
I was feeling helpless, broken, and brutally crashed from inside. Nothing was working for me no one was helping me because it was extremely difficult to resolve the issue with anyone. Sometimes you can't control some situations in your life so let it go with the flow. The future will solve the damage and scratches you've got in your life.
I have learned so many things in the last few years that I never learned in my whole life. Especially, last year taught me so many lessons that changed my entire thinking process about life and people. I experienced so many facts of life that I never imagined earlier. I always believe that my all problems and imperfections will be solved and everything will be alright one day but life plays a different game. When you want to change the current situation of your life so, you must be ready for the process of change that may shock or surprise you at any time. So, always be prepared for unexpected experiences that may challenge your thinking ability.
Thank you, for reading. See you in the next blog.
Good and keep it up bro
ReplyDeleteThank you ! Brother.
Delete